The complete property comprises of 3 portions,
23 hectares in total
Situated next to the Khan river
1. 1 Borehole (not in use at the moment) with strong water.
2. Small Fruit orchard
3. Staff quarters, comprising of a bathroom/toilet and shower (gas geyser)
4. 3 x 6 m containers for storage
5. 1 x 12 m container for storage with a shed structure roof.
6. 4 x large water tanks on a tower fed by borehole on portion 69. Irrigation pipes in place.
7. Vegetable garden with irrigation.
NO POWER on this plot.
1. 1 x borehole which supplies water to plot 30.
2. 3 m container placed over borehole to provide safety for water pump theft. Water pump receives power from plot 32.
3. A partially completed container home of 400 square meters.
4. 6 m container for storage.
5. A small shed structure for parking shade.
6. Septic tank with an outside toilet and shower, temporary installed while container house not completed.
1. A 3 bedroom house
2. 2 x 6 meter containers
3. A small cement dam
4. 1 hectares lusern veld with irrigation system, to feed Springbuck on plot. Springbuck shared with neighbour on plot 31.
5. Plenty of potential for planting.
6. Pre-paid electricity.
Plot 30 and portion 67 has game fencing and is “bokkie” proof.